COVID-19 – what you need to know for your concert visit
Even in the summer of 2020, Klosters Music had a perfectly functioning, excellent protection concept. All concerts are carried out with a protection concept taken into consideration. Klosters Music implements all protective measures carefully and comprehensively in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the cantonal guidelines and the recommendations of the event industry. The protective measures for the concerts and events in 2021 will be adapted in line with the epidemiological situation in the summer and communicated in detail. We would therefore ask you to check this page regularly for updates.
The explanations below are our current guidelines for the organisation of the 2021 concerts (as of December 2020).
- Please adhere to the generally applicable safety measures
- Mouth and nose protection: You are obliged to wear a mask.
- If you feel unwell before the concert and have symptoms of being unwell, please stay at home for your own protection and for the safety of others. For information on symptoms and questions please visit the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) website at bag.admin.ch.
- Contact details (names, address, email address and/or telephone number) are recorded with every ticket purchase. This is done to insure the chain of information in the event of a positive Covid-19 case. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
- If the tickets are passed on to third parties contact details of these persons must be disclosed.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres even when queuing at the box office.
- There is no cloakroom available. Jackets, coats and other items as well as bags must be taken with you to your seat.
Admission / Concert
- Depending on your seat you will be assigned your own hall entrance. The hall entrances are signposted in the entrance area and our staff are happy to help you. Please arrive early (20 minutes beforehand at the latest) at the concert venue.
- Please keep the marked distances in front of the hall entrance and inside the concert hall.
- Once admitted we kindly ask you to take your seats as soon as possible. Avoid walking or standing unnecessarily in the lobbies and corridors between the rows of chairs.
- To the left and right of individual seats and seats booked in pairs or groups there is an empty seat. This seat must be kept free.
- Do not swap seats. Stay in the seat you booked according to your concert ticket. This is a requirement and is to ensure the chain of information.
End of the concert
- Leave the venue quickly via the exit area assigned to you.
- Avoid stopping at the exits and keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres even when leaving the concert.
- We would like to point out that it may be necessary to quarantine if there was close contact with persons suffering from COVID-19 during the concert. The authorities will inform the persons identified of the possible infection.
- With Contact Tracing people who were in close contact with persons infected with Coronavirus will be tracked. The SwissCovid App supports this. In this way the transmission chains can be stopped. Klosters Music recommends using the SwissCovid App:
Anyone who has been in contact with positively tested persons for at least 15 minutes and at a distance of less than two metres will be notified if this contact occurred during the infectious stage.
The SwissCovid App cannot conclusively determine whether the contagious person was wearing a mask, or was sitting in front or behind you at the concert. So it would be unreasonable to order a quarantine.
For further information and FAQ on this please visit the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) at bag.admin.ch, SwissCovid App and Contact Tracing.
Programme brochures / Flyer
Concert tickets for Klosters Music be booked online. The number of seats is limited due to the protection concept, we recommend an early reservation. The rebooking of the purchased concert tickets to the Concert Hall of the Arena has been completed. The ticket holders were informed personally on 3 June and will receive the rebooked tickets towards the end of June.
Any remaining tickets can be purchased from the Box Office from one hour prior to the concert.
Children/young people up to 18 as well as trainees/students up to 25 with ID: 50 % reduction
Wheelchair spaces: standard price, companion seats: 50 % reduction
Are you planning to visit Klosters Music with your club, company or travel group? We will happily advise you on suitable ticketing solutions and will be glad to help with group reservations.
Refunds and exchanges
We regret that tickets purchased cannot subsequently be refunded or exchanged.
Photography and sound recordings
Recording in any form, including by mobile phone or video camera, is prohibited.
Concert Hall, Arena
St. Jakob’s Church (only Organ Recital)